Cheltenham Nurse Jobs: A&E, ITU and RGN Nurses needed in Cheltenham!
Cheltenham Nurse Jobs: Novello Healthcare has shifts at Cheltenham General Hospital!
Monthly Potential: £6302.00
To book call 0333 307 8897
- £20.00 Weekday
- £26.00 Saturday / Night
- £33.00 Sunday / Bank Holiday
Average shift duration
Day: 11.5 hours
Night: 11.5 hours
5 days inc w/e: £1575.50
5 nights inc w/e: £1575.50
Day monthly potential: £6302.00
Night monthly potential: £6302.00
Cheltenham Nurse Jobs
Novello Healthcare is a dedicated Cheltenham nursing agency with high-paying nurse jobs at hospitals across Gloucestershire and surrounding counties – join us today!
Our registration process is super quick and pain-free, so you can register in under 60 seconds and get compliant in as little as 24 hours!
We add new hospitals every week, so even if we don’t have what you need right now – we’ll contact you when we do in ?future!
View our map below to see our hospitals across Gloucestershire and details of every location, or read more about us here.
Cheltenham Nursing Agency
Visit each section below to discover all our Cheltenham nurse jobs across each location and hospital!
Cheltenham Nurse Jobs
- Cheltenham, Gloucestershire: Cheltenham General Hospital (CGH)
- Cheltenham, Gloucestershire: Cheltenham Hospital
- Gloucester, Gloucestershire: Gloucestershire Royal Hospital (GRH)
- Longford, Gloucestershire: Winfield Hospital
UK Nursing Agency
When you register with Novello Healthcare you aren’t limited to just Cheltenham nurse jobs, you can work shifts in hundreds of hospitals in every region and county across England and Wales as well. You can see all our other locations below!
UK Nursing Agency
England Nursing Agency
Nurse Jobs Near Me
Novello Healthcare was born out of a passion to help protect the NHS – we’re here to change the nursing agency landscape to do just that.
At a pivotal time for the supply of healthcare professionals into the NHS, new technology allows nursing agencies to better serve our hospitals and healthcare professionals.
Novello exists to help protect the NHS by disrupting traditional recruitment, delivering a sustainable model that reduces agency spend while providing an exceptional service – to the people who need it most in their time of need.
Our cutting-edge software allows healthcare professionals to self-serve, using our mobile app to keep up to date with their own compliance, manage their availability schedule and secure agency placements with complete transparency around pay and rewards.
Supporting the NHS and healthcare organisations, our model enables higher fill rates with fully compliant healthcare professionals at a much lower cost than traditional nursing agencies.
Tech is only as good as the people behind it, so we marry our passion for software with a highly experienced team who are dedicated to serving the healthcare sector.
We drive quality by rewarding these employees on customer feedback, quality of service and compliance. Not sales.
Different enough for you?
Specialisms: Cheltenham Nurse Jobs
Our Cheltenham nurse jobs cover the following specialties:
15 Things to do in Cheltenham
- Cheltenham Spa: Start your visit with a relaxing day at the Cheltenham Spa, a historic spa town known for its healing waters. You can even take a dip in the mineral-rich waters at Pittville Pump Room.
- Cheltenham Festivals: Cheltenham hosts various festivals throughout the year, including the Cheltenham Literature Festival, Cheltenham Jazz Festival, and Cheltenham Science Festival. Check the calendar for events that match your interests.
- Montpellier District: Explore the charming Montpellier district, known for its boutique shops, cafes, and beautiful gardens. It’s a great place for a leisurely stroll.
- Pittville Park: Visit Pittville Park, one of the largest ornamental parks in Cheltenham. It offers a boating lake, playgrounds, and beautiful gardens.
- Cotswold Way: If you enjoy hiking and the outdoors, consider walking a section of the Cotswold Way. The trail passes through the stunning countryside surrounding Cheltenham.
- Holst Birthplace Museum: Learn about the life and works of composer Gustav Holst, who was born in Cheltenham, at the Holst Birthplace Museum.
- Sudeley Castle: Take a short drive to Sudeley Castle, a historic Tudor castle with beautiful gardens. It’s a fascinating glimpse into English history.
- Cheltenham Art Gallery and Museum: Explore the local art and history at the Cheltenham Art Gallery and Museum, which has a diverse collection of exhibits.
- Shopping: Cheltenham offers a range of shopping experiences. The Promenade is known for its high-end shops, while the Brewery Quarter has a variety of restaurants, bars, and shops.
- Cheltenham Racecourse: If you’re into horse racing, check the events calendar for races at the Cheltenham Racecourse, including the prestigious Cheltenham Festival.
- Cultural Activities: Catch a play or performance at one of Cheltenham’s theaters, such as the Everyman Theatre or the Playhouse Theatre.
- Gardens and Parks: Besides Pittville Park, Cheltenham has other green spaces like Imperial Gardens and Hatherley Park where you can relax and enjoy nature.
- Food and Drink: Cheltenham has a vibrant food scene with plenty of restaurants, pubs, and cafes to explore. Try local dishes and enjoy a traditional afternoon tea.
- Day Trips: Cheltenham is conveniently located for day trips to other Cotswold towns like Bourton-on-the-Water, Stow-on-the-Wold, and Broadway.
- Cheltenham Science Center: If you have kids, they might enjoy a visit to the Cheltenham Science Center, where they can engage in interactive and educational exhibits.