Nurses needed in East Sussex!
Novello Healthcare requires nurses for a private hospital in East Sussex, South East England!
To book call 0333 307 8897
- £28.02 Weekday
- £30.26 Night / Weekend Day
- £31.28 Weekend Night
- £30.00 Weekday
- £32.00 Night / Weekend Day
- £33.00 Weekend Night
East Sussex Nurse Jobs
Novello Healthcare is a dedicated East Sussex nursing agency with high-paying East Sussex nurse jobs at hospitals across the region surrounding counties – join us today!
Our registration process is super quick and pain-free, so you can register in under 60 seconds and get compliant in as little as 24 hours!
We add new hospitals every week, so even if we don’t have what you need right now – we’ll contact you when we do in future!
View our map below to see details of our hospitals across East Sussex and surrounding counties, or read more about us here.
What can I do in East Sussex?
East Sussex, located in the southeastern part of England, offers a variety of attractions and activities for visitors. Whether you’re interested in history, nature, or culture, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. Here are some things to do in East Sussex:
- Visit the historic town of Hastings
- Explore Hastings Castle, which dates back to the 11th century.
- Stroll along the picturesque Old Town with its charming streets and independent shops.
- Enjoy fresh seafood at one of the many fish and chip shops along the seafront.
- Discover the coastal beauty of Eastbourne
- Walk along the scenic Eastbourne Pier and enjoy the seaside atmosphere.
- Spend time at Eastbourne’s beautiful beaches, such as Eastbourne Beach and Holywell Beach.
- Explore the South Downs National Park, which includes the Seven Sisters chalk cliffs.
- Explore the picturesque town of Rye
- Wander through the cobbled streets of Rye’s medieval town center.
- Visit the impressive St. Mary’s Parish Church and climb the church tower for panoramic views.
- Learn about the town’s history at the Rye Castle Museum.
- Experience the historic site of Battle
- Visit Battle Abbey, built on the site of the Battle of Hastings in 1066.
- Explore the battlefield and learn about this pivotal event in English history.
- Enjoy nature and wildlife
- Explore the stunning countryside and hiking trails in the South Downs National Park.
- Birdwatching at Rye Harbour Nature Reserve or Seven Sisters Country Park.
- Visit Drusillas Park in Alfriston for a family-friendly wildlife adventure.
- Cultural attractions
- Attend a performance at the De La Warr Pavilion in Bexhill-on-Sea, an iconic Modernist building.
- Explore the Towner Art Gallery in Eastbourne, showcasing contemporary art.
- Discover the historic Herstmonceux Castle and its gardens
- Family-friendly activities
- Spend a day at the Blue Reef Aquarium in Hastings or the Sea Life Centre in Brighton.
- Enjoy the rides and amusements at Brighton Pier.
- Take a ride on the Bluebell Railway, a historic steam railway
- Gardens and historic houses
- Visit the beautiful gardens of Great Dixter House and Gardens in Northiam.
- Explore the opulent interiors of Bateman’s, the former home of author Rudyard Kipling.
- Discover the elegant Pashley Manor Gardens near Ticehurst
- Outdoor activities
- Go horseback riding in the scenic countryside.
- Try water sports such as kayaking, paddleboarding, or sailing along the coast.
- Play golf at one of the region’s many golf courses.
- Taste local cuisine
- Sample traditional Sussex dishes like Sussex Pond Pudding or Sussex Smokies.
- Visit local farmers’ markets for fresh produce and artisanal goods.
- Enjoy afternoon tea in one of the many tea rooms throughout the county.
Remember to check the opening hours and availability of attractions and activities, as they may vary seasonally and due to unforeseen circumstances.